*Disclosure: There are affiliate links are included below and I do make affiliate commission on these but at no cost to yourself and this helps me to maintain this site and keep it up-to-date. Any products mentioned I or my partner have used or tested.
– If you are wondering what to buy for Cap d’Agde, a real great dress for the evenings in the resort when most people like to dress up in erotic and interesting clothing. Most people these types of dresses unsurprisingly do so topless underneath, given the nature of this resort and the idea that people enjoy to show off at nigh-time given the number of nightclubs that are within the naturist quarter.
– Another popular style form of clothing that ladies enjoy wearing in the evenings. This type of see-through dress in a fun piece that is inexpensive and perfect for Cap d’Agde.
– Whilst Cap d’Agde is a naturist resort, it is what you want it to be and there are many pool parties, clubs, and venues for having adult fun. In this sense, this massage set for couples is certainly worth taking with you and there will be plenty of opportunities to use this set!
– If you have never played the game “Naughty of Nice” you must! This might not be a product that you take down to Capo d’Agde with you, but it will certainly get you in the mood ahead of your trip to the resort. A great fun game and worth the money.
“Fifty Days of Play” is another fabulous game that is extremely fun to play. Love the game and you probably will too!
– This is a very simple product but one which is incredibly useful! Walking naked you will have nowhere to put your small items such as cigarettes, keys and so on and this waterproof container that you can wear around your neck is fully waterproof and plastic and means that you can avoid carrying anything and you take long walks on the beach at Cap d’Agde.
– I absolutely love the Kindle paperweight and it is something you will see many people using on the beach here in the summer time. Light, works well in day-light and you can hold hundreds of books on this one digital device. First thing I always pack for my trips to Cap d’agde. Sit, relax and read a few books whilst lying in the sun! Paradise.
Wondering what the weather is like today in Cap d’Agde..